This delicious casserole uses two traditional favorites: corn and green beans, in an entirely different way. Topped with a delicious cheese sauce and almond-cracker topping, this wonderful side dish is great for company or holidays.
- bag frozen French-style green beans or 2 cans French style green beans (drained)
- frozen whole kernel corn or 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup finely minced onion or diced green onions
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- carton sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 roll Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup Fisher slivered almonds
- Layer beans in a greased 9x13" glass baking dish. Spread corn over top of green beans in casserole. Sprinkle generously with salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen