Cookie Dough Truffles made with sprinkles, vanilla, and cream cheese are a great after school treat. Or, you know.. pretty much anytime!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces vanilla candy coating, melted
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Beat in sugar, flour, salt and vanilla until completely...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments