Be as creative as you wish with this cookie bars recipe and be assured one one seriously tasty treat!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups snickers, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and spray liberally with cooking spray. In the bowl of a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic