Coffee Rubbed Steak will fire up your taste buds with mix of spices. Espresso and cocoa powder give the rub an eclectic kick.
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder, finely ground
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 beef ribeye steaks, each one approximately 1 1/4” to 1 ½” thick
- grapeseed oil, or canola oil
- Combine all of the ingredients for the coffee rub in a small bowl; mix together until well combined. Brush one side of each rib-eye with...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments