September 29, 2016 Coffee Jelly with Cream All day I Eat Happy Thursday!! What better way to celebrate than with coffee jelly!! An ever so slightly sweet way to enjoy your favorite caffeine source!! Being the cof Coffee, Food Coffee, cream, dessert, japanese, jelly
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee or (or 3-4 tsp instant coffee and 2 C hot water)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- heavy cream (half n half, whipped cream, condensed milk or ice cream)
- Soften gelatin in 2T warm water in bowl. Stir with a fork so it's evenly mixed. (Do not use boiling hot water or you might get clumps!!)...
- Get the full instructions at All day I Eat