Coffee chocolate chip cookies are bound to be your new favorite dessert. Soft and chewy inside and wonderfully buttery and crisp around the edges with the warm, comforting notes of coffee permeating each bite – resistance is futile.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant espresso powder, or instant coffee
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic