These fantastic brownie-type cookies are rich, decadent, gooey and heavenly! They're filled with pecans and coconut and taste like eating Pecan Pie but with coconut added. Perfect for holiday baking, tailgating parties or potluck with friends and family.
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed, divided use)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 3/4 cup Karo light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups coconut (divided use)
- In a large bowl, melt one cup butter. Add flour, ¼ cup brown sugar and ½ cup coconut. Stir with a wooden spoon until mixture is crumbly....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen