This coconut muffins recipe is delicious on its own, but can also be combined with blueberries. It's healthy all around!
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 ounces fat free mixed berry yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix together 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut and 1 teaspoon canola oil. In a small bowl, mix together flour through...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments