These delicious brownies are filled with coconut and macadamia nuts. These use gluten free flour and coconut sugar for a healthier alternative to regular brownies.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar ((I only used one cup because that's all I had left))
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Pamela's gluten free baking and pancake mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups coconut (divided use)
- 4 oz. macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped, divided use)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt; mix well. Add flour, 1 cup coconut and ½ cup macadamia...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen