Coconut Lime Quick Bread stirs together in minutes and has a lightly sweet crumb and a tart/sweet lime glaze. A tropical taste that will transport you straight to the islands!
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 6 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon lime zest about 2 limes reserving any extra for topping
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 scant Tablespoons lime juice
- extra reserved lime zest
- additional sweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour an 8x4 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium mixing bowl place sugar, melted...
- Get the full instructions at Sweet and Savory Breads