Coconut grapefruit sugar cookies are a tangy twist on the traditional. They're your new favorite cookie!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, plus 1/3 cup for rolling
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit zest, divided
- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper. In the bowl of your stand mixer, cream together the butter and 1 cup...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments