This homemade coconut granola is so fast and easy to make and is easily customizable. Healthy and delicious, it's the perfect breakfast or snack!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Combine the oats, cashews, coconut and brown sugar in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic