These Coconut Flour Chocolate Paleo Mug Cakes are a delectable way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart. We know you’ll love them!
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut flour, 10 grams
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons honey, or agave
- 1 tablespoon natural almond butter, creamy, plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, coconut flour and salt. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic