Coconut Date Cookies are an absolute delight! These oatmeal cookies are filled with pecans, coconut and dates for an explosion of flavor. These cookies are rich, chewy and so delicious. They're wonderful for tailgating parties, potlucks, soccer games or backyard barbecues. Every bite will have you coming back for more!
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks))
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats ((I used old-fashioned oatmeal))
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- 8 oz. bag chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, white...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen