Just like mom used to make!
- 1 3/4 Cups Water (Boiling)
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cup Non-Instant Milk Powder (or 1/2 Cup Instant)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (or Coconut Extract)
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut (For Filling)
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut (Toasted for garnish)
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Pudding MIx
- 1 9-inch Frozen Pie Crust (Baked)
- Preheat oven and bake pie crust according to directions on package of frozen pie crust. Cool completely before adding filling. In a...
- Get the full instructions at MarieAlline.com – My Personal Website with Recipes & Other Good Things