South Indian Style Coconut Chutney served with Idli, Dosa, Uttapum. Simple step by step recipe for versatile coconut chutney as found in restaurants like Sarvana bhavan, etc.
- 1.5 Cup Fresh Chopped Coconut
- 3 Green chillies
- 1 Inch Ginger
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Chana Dal/ Daria
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Asafoetida
- 2 Dried Red Chillies
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Salt (As Per Taste)
- First of all, take out the fresh coconut from the shell and chop it into small pieces. In a grinding jar, add chopped coconut, green...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy