Coconut Banana Bread Pudding full of bright tropical flavors and delicious caramel. Don't forget the ice cream!
- 1 loaf french bread, day old - cut or ripped into bite-sized pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup salted caramel
- Place bread pieces in a 2-quart round or 9-inch square glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large bowl,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic