Homemade cocktail cherries are just the thing your bar needs. From old-fashioneds to manhattans, these boozy fruits beat out the neon maraschino cherries for the best cocktail garnish.
- 1 1/4 cups brandy, rum or bourbon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2-3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups pitted cherries
- 2 1-inch pieces orange peel
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add your alcohol, water and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, fill a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic