Clementine Salad Dressing uses the best citrus of the winter. Full of sweetness and just a little bit of tart flavor.
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed clementine juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon clementine zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Pour the freshly squeezed clementine juice, raw honey, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Add clementine zest, fresh...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic