Fantastic appetizer that truly is an American classic that uses spinach, [url href="http://www.knorr.com/recipes/detail/9278/4/hot-cold-classic-knorr-spinach-dip-appetizers" target="_blank" title="knorr's vegetable soup mix - classic spinach dip"]Knorr's[/url] vegetable soup mix, water chestnuts, green onions, sour cream and mayo or Miracle Whip. We like to serve this in pumpernickel or sourdough bread bowls.
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup Hellman’s mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 pkg. Knorr’s vegetable soup mix
- 8-oz. can sliced water chestnuts (drained)
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- Squeeze spinach until dry. Combine all ingredients. Chill. Serve with raw vegetables. This is wonderfully festive stuffed into a hollowed...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen