Light, buttery Classic French Madeleines are a melt-in-your-mouth cross between cake and cookie. Learn how easy it is to make these irresistible little treats.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your madeleine pan and place it in the freezer. Melt the butter and the sugar together...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic