Clams and mussels with pasta and wine sauce is just that. Garlic, then clams and mussels, then white wine all together and real good.
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 lb. clams shells on and cleaned
- 1/2 lb. mussels shells on and cleaned
- 1 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 leaves chopped fresh basil or dried parsley flakes, for garnish
- We get the clams and mussels in the frozen food section already cleaned and cooked. If you can get good, fresh seafood where you live...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks