- My Recipes Boxes
- 5 Pounds Small Clams Scrubbed Clean
- 2 Pounds Linguine Dried
- 4 Tablespoon Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 1 Jalapeno Chile Pepper Finely Chopped
- 4 Cups White Wine Dry
- 5 Limes Grate the zest, and squeeze out the juice.
- 1 Cup Parsley Leaves Chopped Fresh
- 1/8 Cup Cilantro Chopped Fresh
- 1/8 Cup Mint Chopped Fresh
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- Bring a pot of water and the salt to a rolling boil. Add the linguine and cook until al dente. As the pasta is cooking, heat the olive...
- Get the full instructions at Recipesie
Rate This Recipe!
- Maria Dale
- Recipe Yields:
- 10 Servings
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: