- My Recipes Boxes
- Citrus Pecan Cheese Ball
Citrus Pecan Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- 1 cup dried cherries (or cranberries)
- 1 large orange zest and juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add goat cheese along with 1/2 cup of pecans and begin to mash together until mixed. Next add cherries, orange zest,...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 1 cheese ball