Citrus Guacamole captures the juicy, bright flavors of some of your favorite fruits in a savory dip that brings a burst of sunshine into your mouth. The combination of orange, lime, and grapefruit makes the avocado stand out in a whole new tangy way! If you love guacamole, this is the next one you have to try.
- 5 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/8 cup grapefruit juice
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mash avocado until desired consistency for guacamole. Stir in onion, cilantro, grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments