Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins take a classic bread flavor and make them into English muffins. The warm cinnamon and soft raisins are...
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- cornmeal, for dusting
- In a small bowl, mix together yeast, sugar, and warm water. Set aside until foamy, about 5 minutes. In a large bowl or bowl of a stand...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments