Cinnamon Chip Snickerdoodles will rock your world! They're rich, decadent and oh, so heavenly. These cookies have cinnamon chips in the batter then they're rolled in cinnamon-sugar. Wonderful for tailgating or office parties, potlucks, backyard barbecues or grilling out with friends. If you enjoy cinnamon, you'll love these cookies!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) )
- 2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 10 oz. bag cinnamon chips
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt, beating well. Add flour and cinnamon chips and stir with a wooden spoon...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen