Cinnamon biscuits are semi-homemade treats, a delicious cross between cinnamon rolls and monkey bread. The cream cheese glaze makes them extra irresistible!
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits, (roughly 15-20 canned biscuits)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Layer the biscuits in a 13x9 baking dish with sides touching. Pour melted butter on top of biscuits and brush...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic