Cinnabon Pumpkin Muffins use coffee creamer to make them extra rich. Topped with a cinnamon sugar glaze.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/4 cups international delight cinnabon coffee creamer, divided
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnabon cinnamon sugar
- Beat the sugar and oil in a bowl until it resembles sand. Add the eggs and the pumpkin and beat again. Sift together the flour, baking...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments