Cilantro Tomato Avocado Salad takes all the best flavors of summer and tosses ‘em into one gorgeous salad. Make it as a side for a barbecue or let it be the star of the whole meal.
- 1 pound roma tomato, diced
- 2 medium ripe avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion, about 1/4 a medium size onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped, approximately 1/4 cup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- crumbled queso fresco
- In a large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients, except the queso fresco. Stir until combined. Chill in the refrigerator for about 30...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic