Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is pure dippable deliciousness. Spicy, bright flavors meet earthy hummus in one amazing bowl.
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (15 ounces)
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, plus 2 tablespoons
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, ribs and seeds removed (leave a few intact for extra heat)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- In a food processor fitted with a chopping blade, blend the chickpeas, garlic, lime juice and salt for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Scrape...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments