Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce is a bright garlicky sauce that's so versatile. Use on meats, vegetables, and anything else you can think...
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 large shallot
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor combine cilantro, parsley, oregano, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Pulse to roughly chop....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic