With only 6 ingredients, this tuna salad recipe is as easy as it is delicious. Give your next sandwich an upgrade with this super easy recipe.
- 1 Whole wheat pita pocket (cut in half)
- 1 can Tuna fish (drained)
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1/2 avocado (cubed)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cilantro (chopped )
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix tuna, lime juice, avocado, onion, Greek yogurt and cilantro. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. Scoop mixture...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.