- My Recipes Boxes
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
cuisine from Chattisghar
- 1+2 cup/ tbsp Raw rice flour (2 tbsp for rolling)
- salt to taste
- 2 cups drinking water (boiling)
- 2 cups cooking oil (Enough for deep frying, depends on the frying pan.)
- Set 2 cups of water to boil with salt added to it Add the rice flow in a mixing bowl Add the water a little at a time to the pot and mix...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- gluten free
- Main Dish
- Recipe Yields:
- 10 pieces
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: