You will swoon over these rich, decadent brownies filled with [url href="http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products.aspx?catg=baking" target="_blank"]chocolate baking melts[/url], [url href="https://www.nestle.co.nz/brands/milksbaking/nestl%C3%A9baking" target="_blank"]chocolate chips[/url] and bananas. Ooey, gooey and delicious!
- 2 cups Gold medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened (1 cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup banana, mashed with a fork (about one medium-large banana)
- Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate baking melts (or 12-oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup Nestle's chocolate chips for the top
- Mix butter, eggs, sugars, salt and vanilla with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add flour, mashed banana and baking melts (or...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen