This quick and easy guacamole recipe is one of the best you'll ever eat! It's also gluten free and vegan.
- 2 ripe avocados (chopped or mashed)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (I used ¾ of a small lemon)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium tomato or 2 small Roma tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix all ingredients together and serve, or place in a blender and pulse for a few seconds to have a creamier texture. Don't pulse too...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen