These amazing brownies are filled with [url href="http://www.nestleusa.com/brands/chocolate" target="_blank" title="nestle's chocolate chunks"]chocolate chunks[/url], [url href="http://www.hersheys.com/pure-products/details.aspx?id=3400&name=HERSHEYS-Premier-White-Baking-Pieces&f=0" target="_blank" title="hershey's vanilla chips"]vanilla chips[/url] and macadamia nuts making them one spectacular cookie that's great for holiday baking.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Hershey’s vanilla chips
- 1 cup Nestle’s semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- macadamia nuts (chopped)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt; mix well. Add flour, vanilla chips, chocolate chunks and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen