Christmas Morning Casserole brings comfort and joy to your holiday. All the delights of breakfast in one casserole.
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 16 ounce package refrigerated flaky biscuit dough, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked, drained on paper towels,and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish. In a large bowl beat together the eggs and milk. Add in the biscuit...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic