[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Chori Pollo - - chicken breast (boneless and skinless), yellow onion (basically half an onion), chorizo (we used Ole Mexican Foods...
- 12 ounces chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 6 ounces yellow onion (basically half an onion)
- 3 links chorizo (we used Ole Mexican Foods brand)
- 4 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoons coriander
- 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce Mexican Dipping Cheese (El Viajero Mexican Dipping Cheese if my favorite for this and can easily be found at Wal Mart usually)
- 2/3 ounce cream (estimation)
- Chop 1/2 of a yellow onion. Dice 2 cloves of garlic. Mix together the cumin, coriander, paprika and chili powder. Split the chicken...
- Get the full instructions at Keto Culinary