Learn how to make Chori Pollo - the flavor-packed Mexican family meal that's on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 12 ounces chicken breast, (boneless and skinless)
- 6 ounces yellow onion, (basically half an onion)
- 3 links mexican chorizos
- 1/4 cup sherry cooking wine
- 2 cloves garlics
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce white mexican dipping original cheese
- 1 ounce half & half
- Chop the onion and dice the garlic. Mix the spices together. Halve the chicken breast (you can bash it out a little thinner if required)....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic