These luscious brownies have chocolate chips in the batter and vanilla chips swirled into the batter. The vanilla chips caramelize while baking providing an explosion of flavor that's incredibly rich and decadent. These brownies are terrific for tailgating parties, potlucks or backyard barbecues.
- 3/4 cup cocoa ( 12-oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips 12-oz. pkg. white vanilla chips)
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted butter (melted (2 1/2 sticks))
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((Bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts ((pecans or walnuts))
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. pkg. premiere white baking chips ((vanilla chips))
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter. Add cocoa, eggs, vanilla and sugar and mix with an electric mixer or whisk. Stir in flour, nuts and...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen