Chocolate Tacos take dessert to another level. A chocolate cookie taco filled with strawberries--amazing!
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, or half a cup
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup flour
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder, good quality
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 6 ounces chocolate, melted
- For the Macerated Strawberries: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and allow to sit in fridge until needed. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic