Chocolate Stout Mousse with Whiskey Cream has booze in the mousse and topping. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped, no more than 60% cacao
- 1/4 cup stout, such as guinness or brooklyn brewery black chocolate stout
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons irish whiskey
- Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a pot of simmering water or in a double boiler with the salt. Once the chocolate is completely...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic