Chocolate Sprinkle Cookies will have you drooling from the first bite. These cookies combine the best from Sugar Cookies and the best of Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are rich, decadent, melt-in-your-mouth cookies that are absolutely heavenly. But be warned! These cookies are addictive. It's hard to stop after just one. Terrific for tailgating parties, potlucks, holiday baking or backyard barbecues.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- additional chocolate sprinkles (to roll the cookies in)
- Mix butter, oil, sugars, extracts, eggs, salt, cream of tartar and baking soda with an electric mixer until very well combined. This will...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen