A British Chocolate Sponge Pudding is traditionally served after lunch in schools. Find out how to make it with this easy recipe, which cooks in the microwave in less than 10 minutes!
- 3 1/2 ounces light corn syrup, (or use traditional british golden syrup, if you can get it)
- 12 ounces butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 4 1/2 ounces fine granulated sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 12 ounces self rising flour
- Thoroughly grease the inside of two x 2 pint pudding basins. Put half of the syrup into the base of each pudding basin and put to one...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments