Chocolate Rum Balls will add a hearty kick to your cookie tray. Rum and chocolate cannot be beat!
- 7 ounces chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, or dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2-4 tablespoons spiced rum
- crushed pecans
- powdered sugar
- granulated sugar
- cocoa powder
- coconut flakes
- Crumble the wafer cookies in a food processor until they're the consistency of flour. In a double boiler or a bowl set over a pan of...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic