Chocolate Raspberry Magic Bars are like a party in your mouth. A dessert you'll definitely make again!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups sliced almonds, divided
- 3 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl stir together melted butter and cake mix. Press into greased 9x13" pan. On top of this crust, sprinkle 1...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic