These luscious cookies are filled with finely chopped Ghirardelli chocolate bars and rainbow sprinkles.
- 3 cups Gold MedalUNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens cookies)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick real vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 6 Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate baking bars, finely chopped (1 ½ bars)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Cream the sugars, butter, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking powder together...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen