- My Recipes Boxes
- Chocolate Pudding with Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
Chocolate Pudding with Peanut Butter Whipped Cream
- 4 cups plain almond milk
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 4 Tablespoons agur agur flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream well chilled
- 3 Tablespoons peanut butter room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- Place a heavy duty pan over medium high heat and add in almond milk, agur agur flakes, chocolate chips and salt. Stirring constantly...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 6 5 ounce jars
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!