Fabulous dessert that tastes just like eating miniature pecan pies with chocolate chips added.
- 2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar (divided)
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 12-oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine flour, ¼ cup brown sugar and cocoa. Cut in 1 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Press onto bottom and ½” up...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen